Services Offered by Presbyterian Communities and Services
Enriching lives. Empowering people.
All of us at Presbyterian Communities and Services believe that each day, indeed each moment of life, matters deeply. With the consolidation of three Dallas-based ministries — Grace Presbyterian Village, Presbyterian Village North and Faith Presbyterian Hospice, we have the means to bring an array of essential, life-affirming services to people of all faiths and all ages throughout the Dallas metroplex.
Presbyterian Communities and Services include:
- Residential retirement living options at two campuses supporting wellness, independence, security and personal fulfillment.
- A full spectrum of high-quality healthcare available as needed, over time.
- Specialized rehabilitation services to help in times of illness or recovery from surgery to transition back to full independence.
- Inpatient and outreach hospice and palliative care for those facing life-limiting illness.
- Inspired programs providing ongoing support for family caregivers and loved ones.
- Partnerships, affiliations and other campus relations that bring needed benefits to the community at large.
United under the symbol of the descending dove, each not-for-profit ministry is unique in personality, but shares the same tradition of faith, spirit of compassion, commitment to integrity and legacy of excellence.
See our service specialties online.
For more specific information on senior services and top-rated care available at our Dallas-based ministries, simply follow these links.
Inpatient services at the T. Boone Pickens Hospice and Palliative Care Center, coming in 2016