Nationally Recognized Senior Care Programs in Dallas, Texas
Programs that touch the heart.
We believe that when people look to Presbyterian Communities and Services, they deserve to experience something more than simply living at a senior lifestyle community, or receiving rehabilitation therapies or end-of-life care. They deserve thoughtful programming that considers the totality of their needs as individuals, and that honors their humanity. We work to create this meaningful difference for you, at whatever phase of life you may find yourself. And we endeavor to see you through life’s transitions with a greater degree of joy and fulfillment.
Learn more about our programs.
- Life-enrichment programming
- Whole-person wellness programming
- Fitness programming
- Programs for faster, better rehabilitation
Visit Faith Presbyterian Hospice to read about innovative, critically important hospice and grief support programming provided free of charge.
- Faithful Wishes
- Faithful Presence
- Faithful Paws Animal Assisted Therapy
- Faithful Hands
- Life Review
- Child and Family Bereavement
- Camp Faith
- Faith Integrated Therapies
- Faith and Grief Luncheons/Support Groups